Coworking spaces are gaining popularity now in India as well. As the no. of startups are increasing, the demand for coworking spaces is also increasing.
Due to many benefits of coworking spaces like time flexibility, working environment, less monthly expenses etc – startups, freelancers and even small business are moving towards the #trending coworking shared spaces.
Considering the benefits of coworking spaces, the question arises: which coworking shared space you should choose?. Out of so many options, choosing the right co-working space that fits your needs is the most important decision to make. Just make sure you pick the right one for your business needs.
Here’s a quick checklist to help you out choosing the right co-working space for your business:
1. Get the right location :
Do you wish to work near your home or near your client’s location? Or do you want to use coworking space as a place for meeting up your clients? Then choose the location which is near to the client’s location as it will be convenient for them as well but let’s take an example – if you have some family responsibilities then you should take coworking space near your to home only so that you can go back whenever required or in the case or an emergency.
2. Get the right level of support
Once you have decided the location, then compare the facilities they are offering. Like the two basic options for startups can be: choosing an incubator (offer a high level of support and more memberships charges) or you can choose a shared space (or a desk) that is open to anyone.
If you do not like disturbance or noise while working then you can choose incubators or private cabins, that have some extra charges but that can help you get more concentration towards your work. Or you can use the shared tables/area if you like sitting with different kind of people as it helps to get new ideas by fellow members.
3. Figure out how much-dedicated space you need for your business
You have to decide how much space you need as per your requirements? Like a single desk for yourself or according to no. of employees you have as you have to pay according to that only.
Coworking space offer sharing the space on a monthly or daily basis so you just have to pay for no. of seats you are looking for. Either you are working alone or you have a team of 6-7 people, you can still use coworking space.
4. Find out features/facilities and resources
You must need specific equipment or amenities for your startup. Like extensions, cubical, meeting room, conference room, cafeteria, 24*7 working hours or international working hours etc. Before jumping onto the solution, look for things you need.
Meeting with your clients in a coffee shop can be a bad idea as there is a lot of disturbance/music in the shop. So you can use coworking space for meeting with your clients where you can explain your business models easily with any disturbance which can be fruitful for your business.
5. Get the right vibe
Every coworking shared spaces have a different atmosphere. You might want a highly professional atmosphere, or a bit chilled out place. It is recommended yo visit the space before signing up the agreement.
Take a tour of the place,
- Ask the fellow members in coworking space who are already there, take feedbacks like advantages or disadvantages.
- Ask questions to owner/manager by giving a particular situation like power failure etc.
- Check for parking spaces
The most important factor in choosing the right co-working space. While starting up the new business, there is already a lot of investment involved. So you definitely have to keep your expenses to a minimum. Choose the right coworking shared spaces that fit your pocket.
Due to competition in the market, there are a lot of coworking spaces options are available which are offering services at a competitive price but before choosing the right co-working space always check what all services are provided in the amount you are being offered. Sometimes we choose the cheaper rates but in that case, we have to suffer the quality and quantity of services
- Krishna Crane Engineers – Hoist And Cranes Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Low cost Juniper products in USA
- Proplus Logics
- Buy Green Coffee, Green Tea with Lemon, Mint, Hibiscus Flavour – VGM Healthcare
- Automotive Garage Equipment Manufacturers India – ATS ELGI
- GRG School of Management Studies
- Expedien eSolutions
- Megavitamins – Online Supplements Store Australia – Vitamins Shop AU, Safflower oil
- Change happens through Excellence and Endurance of Leadership 6,500 km on Cycle: Mumbai to Ho Chi Minh City January 12, 2020
- WHY CYBER SECURITY TRAINING AND AWARENESS SHOULD BE NECESSARY FOR TOP MANAGEMENT? January 12, 2020
- INFORMATION SECURITY-KNOW WHAT COMPLIANCE YOUR ORGANIZATION NEED December 30, 2019
- HOW CEH Certification can add VALUE to your RESUME December 2, 2019
- HOW SOCIAL ENGINEERING IS USED IN PERSONAL INFORMATION STEALING? December 1, 2019
- CYBER SECURITY WORKSHOPS: AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO UNDERSTAND CYBER RISKS FOR BEGINNERS AND PROFESSIONALS November 17, 2019
- CYBER SECURITY CERTIFICATIONS FOR BEGINNERS November 3, 2019
- WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE MY CAREER INTO INFORMATION SECURITY? October 14, 2019
- IS CYBER SECURITY A GOOD CAREER OPTION? October 6, 2019
- WHY BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT IS SO IMPORTANT FOR IT SERVICE PROVIDERS September 29, 2019
- CYBER SECURITY MUST KNOWS FOR CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS September 23, 2019
- DIGITAL MARKETERS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CYBER SECURITY September 13, 2019
- Cyber Security Challenges Faced by Fintech Start-ups September 3, 2019
- HIPAA COMPLIANCE A NECESSITY FOR HEALTH CARE SECTOR August 27, 2019
- 7 Things I Learned Growing A YouTube Channel From 20k Views To 4 Million Views In 6 Months August 26, 2019
- COMMON CYBER SECURITY THREATS August 20, 2019
- CYBER CRISIS MANAGEMENT (So what exactly Cyber Crisis is?) August 10, 2019
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) RISK MANAGEMENT July 27, 2019
- 10 Tips For Cheap Travel Around The World July 9, 2019
- Is it Possible to Grow a Large Startup Team in a Coworking Space ? April 16, 2019
- Clinical Diagnosis, The contemporary, hands-on and real-time analysis April 11, 2019
- Do you wish to multiply your income? March 22, 2019
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a Right Coworking Space March 20, 2019
- How Digital Marketing can help to market co-working space February 25, 2019
- All you need to know about the August Google Panda Update February 5, 2019
- BOOK ON COMPLETE Text OF AMENDED SECTIONS AMENDED BY THE CENTRAL AND INTEGRATED GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2018 January 30, 2019
- The Future of Co-working: More than just WiFi and Desk January 29, 2019