Development fund for Indian economy’s Victory Over Corona in 2020
A potential solution to revive Indian economy from COVID 19 setback
* DIVOC is COVID read backwards and it indicates process to reverse COVID’s impact
Covid 19 outbreak has resulted in Global and National calamity. In India almost 70% of economic activity has come to a stand still threatening the survival of businesses that can potentially result in huge job losses/pay cuts and corresponding loss of significant revenue to the government that is supposed to be used for various economic and social welfare schemes. This kind of adverse economic situation has not been witnessed by us in our lifetime.
History has proven that mankind has emerged stronger and more connected after such setbacks over last 100’s of years. This shall also pass
In times of such crisis, it is important that, Countrymen and Business houses that are better off and sitting on liquidity should come forward and contribute towards economic revival NOT as a ‘Donation’ but as an ‘INVESTMENT’ that can yield good returns for them while it rescues the economy and helps it tide through these testing times
The subsequent slides provide the underlying principals on which the fund should be raised, invested and
returned/safeguarded, while it creates a huge impetus for the economy without depending on any external help
COVID 19 DISTANCED US, THE ABOVE ACT WILL REUNITE US
Year 2020 – The COVID 19 Impact
Key Objectives of the Fund
Contributors to the fund
Who should Invest?
- Individuals with enough liquid funds in their saving balance, fixed deposits , debt and mutual Target segment is top 1 crore
Individual taxpayers of the country
- Corporate/Industrial houses with
- Large treasury balances and/or good debt cover,
- Include their CSR contribution
- Banks in proportion of additional liquidity released to the banks by RBI should mandatorily invested in this fund
How much should one invest?
`Contributors to the fund Contd…
- If top 1,00,00,0000 individual taxpayers can INVEST average INR 2,00,000.
- INR 2,00,000 crores can be raised only from individuals and
- Equivalent amount of INR 2,00,000 crs invested by banks
- This methodology can generate a rescue fund of almost INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 crores and it will serve 2 key purposes,
- Its an investment with a good return guaranteed by government and not a mere tax hit imposed that impacts the individuals adversely
- Funds will be used for revival and growth of businesses thereby driving consumption, save jobs and keep government tax revenues moving
- Additional voluntary contributions may be allowed
Return proposition for Investor
The fund will carry following commercial terms,
- Tenure of investment – 5 years
- 6% per annum fixed return on investment , payable quarterly
- 1% per annum accumulated return to be paid along with principle invested at the time of maturity, subject to fund generating enough returns
- Principle to be returned at the end of year 5 and carry a call option after which can be exercised by
The Fund anytime after 2 years in one go or in parts
- 0% TDS on interest payout
- Government of India to provide sovereign guarantee for any shortfall through 100% tax credit
How the fund should operate?
- It should be a Special Situation Fund set up by center (AIF)
- Minimum contribution of Rs 1,00,000 should be permitted
- Following allocation matrix may be followed,
|Micro businesses||Small businesses||Medium size businesses||Large businesses|
|Funding need up to Rs 1 cr or turnover upto Rs 1 crs
20% fund allocation
Average funding of Rs 25 lacs
|Funding need upto Rs 10 crs or turnover upto Rs 25 crs
30% fund allocation
Average funding Rs 2.5 crs
|Funding need upto Rs 100 crs or turnover upto Rs 500 crs
30% fund allocation
Average funding Rs 25 crs
|Funding need of Rs 100 crs plus or turnover of Rs 500 cr plus
20% fund allocation
Average Rs 100 crs
- Fund should invite online application and proposal from various segments across the Industry level matrices based initial assessment screens should be developed for filtering proposals. NPA and stressed a/cs should also be considered
- Central governance team of senior retired bankers, fund managers both public and private should be established and similarly teams at each state shall be setup to facilitate
- Diligence and disbursement process to be made as faceless as possible
- Fund management team will be eligible for 1% per annum management fees to manage the fund
- Fund will be deployed as debt, equity, mix of debt or equity depending on the requirement of the businesses
- Fund Target to generate average 10 % per annum returns
- Suitable principal moratorium should be provided to ensure business revival
- Listing of fund units over stock exchanges should be valuated to ensure greater liquidity
Investor Capital Protection Terms
Considering the fund can have high delinquency, say up to 20-25% due to current opaqueness on how future will shape up, it is proposed that Investor’s principal contribution and returns shall be guaranteed
In case funds fall short off the prescribed return plus capital to be returned at the end of 5 years, the difference should be adjusted in income tax liability of the contributor till it is fully recovered along with interest of 6 percent per annum
The above proposal and act of solidarity by our countrymen will help us tide these tough times and we will come out bigger, better and will achieve inclusive prosperity in future
Author of the proposal
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Profile : Rajat is a Chartered Accountant with 20 years of professional experience with recent
experience as first-generation entrepreneur and have held CEO/CFO position with large domestic and
Director's Responsibility Statement under Section 134 (5) (f) states that: "the directors should have devised proper systems to ensure compliance with the provisions of all applicable laws and that such systems were adequate and operating effectively."
Functions of Company Secretary under Section 205 (1) states that: "to report to the board about compliance with the provisions of this Act, the rules made there under and other applicable laws applicable to the Company."
leading IT Company offers Web Applications Development, Mobile
Applications Development, Customized Mobile App Development, E-
commerce Solution Development, CMS Websites.
ABIT CORP Mobile app development company in Indore is a global leading IT Company offers Web Applications Development, Mobile Applications Development, Customized Mobile App Development, E-commerce Solution Development, CMS Websites, API Integration, Software Development, Website Design and Development with a vision to fully satisfy our valuable clients, we provide high-quality mobile apps at an affordable cost. Our domain expertise includes eCommerce mobile app, Marketplace mobile app like Flipkart amazon etc, classified mobile app similar to olx, taxi booking application like ola uber, Client-server applications, Finance solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Portal development etc.!!!
Holding expertise with Multi-layered S/W designing, development, maintenance, enhancement using OOPs concepts, Multi-thread concepts & Collection framework with Unit/Integration Testing and TDD
Our Expertise Includes
- Native iOS & Android mobile app development, Objective-C & Java SDK, Swift, PhoneGap, Ionic, React Native, Hybrid mobile app development.
- CMS WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Prestashop
- BackEnd Laravel,Codeigniter Java, PHP, NodeJS
- FrontEnd PSD, HTML, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- DB MySQL, MongoDB
Thanks & regard
Awareness is the key to a Change
Change happens through Excellence and Endurance of Leadership 6,500 km on Cycle: Mumbai to Ho Chi Minh City
A daring and daunting expedition is being undertaken by Capt Mohit Tomar and Mr. Mitesh Singh to cycle from Mumbai to Ho Chi Minh City (Vung Tau), a total distance of 6,500 km. In this tortuous journey, the team of two will traverse six countries viz. India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam, and touch three seas viz. Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and South China Sea.
To promote adventure-based leadership education as a part of curriculum to build character and charisma among (visit different schools on the way and address the students)
To bring awareness about water conservation (by collecting water from 03 seas by cycle)
Route of Influence
Mumbai- Vizaga- Kolkata- Dhaka- Silchar- Mandalay- Ang Thong- Siem Reap- Ho Chi Minh- Vung Tau
|Country||Distance||Route (in each country)|
|India||2,926 km||Mumbai- Hyderabad- Vizag- Kolkata- Bangaon|
|Bangladesh||434 km||Benapole (Petrapole)- Jessore- Dhaka- Sylhet- Dubag- Sutarkandi|
|India||411 km||Sutarkandi- Silchar- Moreh|
|Myanmar||1,503 km||Tamu – Khampat- Mandalay- Yangon- Myawaddy|
|Thailand||592 km||Mae Sot- Ang Thong- Aranyprathet|
|Cambodia||496 km||Krong Poi Pet- Siem Reap-Trapang Thlong|
|Vietnam||225 km||Trapang Thlong Checkpost- Ho Chi Minh- Vung Tau|
Total Distance: 6,500 km
(Color-code: blue-India, Green-Bangladesh, Red-Myanmar, Black-Thai, Orange- Cambodia & Purple- Vietnam)
|19||Kharagpur||Kolkata||137||45||Nakhon Sawan||Ang Thong||138|
|20||Kolkata||REST||46||Ang Thong||Prachin Buri||162|
|22||Bangaon||Magura||92||48||Krong Poi Pet||Siem Reap||152|
|23||Magura||Dhaka||148||49||Siem Reap||Stueng Sean||162|
|24||Dhaka||Shaistaganj||152||50||Stueng Sean||Trapang Thlong||182|
|25||Shaistaganj||Sutarkandi||134||51||Trapang Thlong||Ho Chi Minh||129|
|26||Sutarkandi||Silchar||66||52||Ho Chi Minh||Vung Tau||96|
Capt Mohit Tomar. Leadership Trainer, Inspirational Speaker, Mountaineer and Author An ex-Army officer and an IIM alumnus, with a diverse experience
ranging from military to corporate to education, Capt Mohit Tomar, lives his purpose and passion of unlocking human potential through his inspiring and insightful training programs. Trained in advanced mountaineering skills, he attempted Mt Everest and climbed peaks such as Mt Kilimanjaro (Highest peak of Africa), Mt Fuji (Highest peak of Japan), Mt Bonette (Argentina), Mt Yunam (Ladakh), Mt Kinabalu (Highest Peak of Malaysia) and others. His book on leadership, ‘When Journey becomes the Goal’ is one of the best sellers.
A young dynamic leadership trainer who influences and inspires through action. He weaves his corporate experience and adventure endeavors to create impactful training programs. As an expert expedition organizer, he led successful expeditions nationally and internationally. His innovative ideas to create leadership training tools has acclaimed him as a worldwide recognition.
We need your support!
- Display your brand on flag/t-shirt/placard while riding the route
- Speak at your organization
Contact us at
Capt Mohit Tomar: +91-8095909555
Mitesh Singh: +91-9654282897
Information security has become a very lucrative career now a days. Every organisation is trying to build their Information security team because of regulatory compliances, market competition and last but not the least increase of cyber security risk on information systems.
Information security is associated in every field of organisation and at least basic awareness is expected from everybody, however a skillset is required to govern and drive the whole Information Security within an organisation.
One can jump into information security at different levels of his/her career, irrespective of his/her educational background. To make it more clear let’s consider few scenarios here
- Anyone who is planning to get into Information Security can start their planning from higher secondary level. In this case the student needs to opt for subjects like Physics Chemistry, Mathematics and IT/IP. Then he/she needs to opt for BTech in Computer Science of IT or BCA(Bachelors of Computer Applications).You can start preparing during your graduation, start formal trainings like on Networks and Servers, and make your fundamentals strong. Gradually by the end of your graduation you can go for CEH(Certified Ethical Hacker), which is an introductory course in Cyber Security.With all these expertise and certifications one can definitely start their career in InfoSec.
Tip: If you are planning for any certification during your graduation do it in the last year because a certification has an expiry date(mostly 3 years from the date of issue)
- If you are not an IT graduate, say you are pursuing B.Sc. or B.Com or B.A., even then you can work in information security. You need to do go for basic trainings network and server trainings like Scenario One. A lot of hard work, dedication and perseverance can make anything possible. A CCNA, Red Hat Linux, Server Administrations and CEH certification will definitely be helpful.
- If you are a working in IT (Information Technology) and now like to switch to information security first generate skill sets in networks, servers and basic cyber security skillset like network security or application security. Once you have good knowledge of Cyber Security, now you can pursue ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor or ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer training. After successful completion of training and certification one can start career as an Internal Auditor, Lead Auditor or Lead implementer respectively. You can also work as an Information Security Risk Assessor or a third party auditor.
- If you are a senior level executive having basic skillsets of cyber security and you want a complete migration to Information Security domain, you can start with ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, then gradually you can obtain CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) and CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional). Certifications like CISA and CISSP are of very high value and one can be a top level information security executive like CISO(Chief Information Security Officer) of any organisation, however these position also requires managerial skill set along with technical skill sets.
- If you are working at a senior position in any organisation in Sales, procurement or any other non IT department and you are fascinated with Information Security and want to pursue your career in it. Yes, you still have chance. What all you need to do is generate a basic skillset in Network and IT infrastructure and you are good to go.
Later on you can learn basics of Cyber Security like Ethical Hacking and can pursue different Information Security Certifications like ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR etc.
- If you are an IT graduate then you can also pursue Masters in Information Security, after this you can directly start your career in Information Security as a Consultant. MBA with Information Security is a good way to start your career in Information Security. Organisations hire these candidates because they can work both in technical and not technical domains.
- One with a non-technical background and having interest in Information Security can opt for a career in Cyber Laws. After pursuing this one can work as a Legal Consultant with any organisation. This job is also in demand because organisation faces many legal challenges pertaining to Information Security every other day and they need consultants and experts who can guide them in different scenarios.
- If you are a programmer in your existing job profile, you can learn secure coding techniques and hence you enter in information security domain. Now a days many attacks are happening at application level, because of flaws in existing source code. Knowledge in secure coding will definitely be an extra edge for your career and can give you a smooth entry in information security domain.
- If you have an investigative mind set then Computer forensics is a good option for you. This role comes into picture when any Cyber Security incident happens in any organisation. A Computer Forensics investigator check the systems and finds out the root cause of the problem, and later on organisation can patch or implement another corrective action on the issue and can prevent recurrence. CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator) is a popular certification for this career.
- If you have a good knack of teaching, you can start your career as Information Security Trainer after completion of your graduation and basic Information Security training. Training is very lucrative career among many experienced professionals as well. There are many professionals who are involved into part time training and thus can start their career in Information Security.
From all the above scenarios we can clearly see that Information Security is a path, one cannot attain it overnight. Moving ahead step by step will ease your journey. All the steps in this are equally important. One needs a strong dedication and determination. With our changing business scenario, where the aspect of threat and risk is changing every other day one needs to be updates with the current regulator and statutory requirements.
Tags: BTech, BSc, Cyber laws, career, jobs in cyber security
Keywords : Information Security, Cyber Security, Forensics Investigator, ISO 27001, CISA,CISSP, CHFI, CEH, CCNA.
Entrepreneur, Filmmaker, Video Marketer
I started working with a Youtube channel called Sarphira this January(2019). Sarphira was creating comedy sketches around our daily life, I felt the content was really good but the traffic they were driving even after uploading some 15 videos back to back consistently was low, like really low.
This is what I was looking at two weeks in January. I was looking at a channel which has good content, which is consistent and is breaking their bone creating every video but barely getting any traction. The only question I had was where f#@k is my traffic?
In my first two weeks I vigorously tested for traffic, for content, for thumbnail, for niche and for relevant tags by making them upload very different videos back to back. The two spikes you see above are those uploads, Then in the third week I had a rough idea of what was going on , what will actually work and get us good traffic. And we uploaded one more video, It blasted, did 100k in a day!
Something worked, but what? so, I went in more deep and ran three more tests, one got me average traffic, one got barely anything and the third did the first million in three weeks of it’s upload date. I am not kidding, I have attached the screen shot below, check it.
I will tell you exactly what I learned working with Sarphira and helping them grow from 20k views to 4m views for next six months. First thing I learned was:
1. Understand Your Traffic
Understand what your traffic is watching, understand the most important difference between Google and Youtube, With Google you’ll grow fast if your content is unique in your niche while for Youtube you grow if you create content on basis of where “Your” traffic is heading, I will elaborate on that using a video we created around “Holi”, Indian festival of colors. Honestly, it was prediction that we were going to get good traffic for the Holi video.
How did we know that? We checked, how? using Google Trends, how? I will show you.
I went on google trends, searched for Holi keyword and checked when does the keyword starts gaining traction and how much traffic does it gain. Holi was on 2nd March in 2018 and Holi keyword started gaining crazy traction from 25th Feb. 2018 to 3rd March 2018 on Youtube, 25th March was 1 week prior Holi in 2018.
So, to gain good traction all I had to do was place my video under Holi keyword atleast 10 days prior, as we used to upload video on every alternate thursday, we had to upload on 14th March 2019 as Holi was on 21st March this year. What was the result? Check it for yourself!
2. Stop Sharing With Your Friends
But Why? Just imagine if all your traffic is just your friends? Yes, that’s definitely a good thing, you have good friend, now think of it this way, are you actually getting any traffic from youtube organically? Probably yes or probably no, how can you know it for sure? Eliminate all unpredictable factors from the equation. Yes, stop sharing with any unpredictable traffic source (including your friends & family).
3. Always Keep Your Eye On Your Analytics
This is the biggest mistake I made since we started gaining good traction. I did not track analytics for one of our recent video and guess what? I lost on a huge traffic bump, what exactly do I mean by keep a keen eye on your analytics?
Look at the above analytics, I recorded this a week after we uploaded this video. I was not checking it on regular basis, only if I had checked it we would have leverage on that major traffic bump. The conversion was barely 5% when I checked, I figured out what was the problem and the video blasted like crazy. I changed a few tags and changed the thumbnail. Look at it now!
4. Change The Thumbnail If Your Video Is Not Getting Traffic
With the above video the problem was the thumbnail. The Content Manager in Sarphira uploaded the video with a thumbnail which was not clear enough and we lost the game.
When we made the thumbnail change the traffic blasted, it grew five times faster.
5. Don’t Go Overboard With Tags
I have seen many accounts (even Sarphira) using tags which are totally irrelevant to the content they have created. I can understand why you may want to use all of the 500 characters but don’t do that, keep it focused on your content, your channel and your genre.
I will show an example from one good Youtuber called Vanessa Lau who grew really fast in the influencer niche. I haven’t seen any account yet who has more focused tags on their videos than her. Even my tags aren’t that focused majority of times, check out how she uses tags below and try as close as you can to follow what she does.
Look at her tags, she is ranking on every one of them and all of her tags are way focused than the tags you will find on any average video. I believe that is the only reason why she has grown her channel from 30k to 86k in mere 5 months. (the plugin I used to see her tags is called VidIQ, its free)
6. Your Description Matters
You might or might not have noticed this, the description is one of the way Youtube filters you content for the keywords you are trying to rank for. I will show you an example:
If you see the words I have highlighted, all of them are highlighted by Youtube too. Why? Because youtube has used the words in the description and matched it with my search query and then delivered them to me in search result. Use this tip to your advantage but again don’t go overboard with keyword stuffing, keep it subtle but don’t forget to include your keywords in the description.
7. Consistency Don’t Matter
Yes, It doesn’t. It might be hard for you to believe me on this one because majority of the big name on internet go hard on being consistent and uploading on a specified time and repeating it. But consistency drives traffic is the biggest myth for youtube, consistency don’t matter, I have uploaded in morning, at night, in afternoon and even in midnight at times. The traction I got for each video was totally irrespective of time. There was once when we didn’t upload for two weeks still the next video we uploaded got us around 8k subs. So, don’t break your bone and make a hole in your pocket in being consistent, trust me on this one consistency don’t matter. Create good content around where there is more traffic you ll grow leaps and bounds.
I hope this pushes you guys to either start a start Youtube Channel or helps you to scale on Youtube Faster. Let me know if this helps you, cheers!
Entrepreneur, Filmmaker, Video Marketer
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/naam_production/
Linked In : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhjadhav/
Contact : 9833800854
Mail : email@example.com
Website : https://www.naamproduction.com
10 Tips For Cheap Travel Around The World
I’m always looking for tips to help travelers save money! Here are some tips to help you travel for cheap. Most of us love to travel and explore new destinations, but a lot of things hold us back. Of these, money is the most frequently cited factor. It’s the only thing that prevents most of us from Going out and exploring exotic lands. This article is for all those who think that you have to be rich to travel. There are many ways to travel cheaply in any country and save money. Here are 10 tips that will help you see the world on a small budget. You can find more travel tips at
- Plan your trip
Before traveling, it is important to research the destination. Knowing a little about the country, its people, its culture, its customs, its food, etc., you will avoid a lot of problems. A little research will let you know the expensive cities that may need to be avoided. Similarly, you must also plan the places you will visit and the time you spend there. Traveling with a plan is especially important in case you are a budget traveler, because planning everything in advance will save you unexpected expenses.
- Choose wisely your airline
Flying can be very expensive if you do not choose the right airline for your trip. A cheap airline can save you money if you are smart enough to avoid extra costs. Additional fees may apply if you are looking for better benefits, such as the seat of your choice, or if you want to settle together if you are traveling in a group. Baggage fees may apply, even if you do not check in your luggage. Cheap airlines can save you money if you are willing to sacrifice some comfort. I invite you to read these few secrets to find cheap airline tickets before you search.
- Travel out of season
Traveling in high season can cost you more money, so it’s wise to avoid trips in high season. Prices of airlines, hotels and food increase during school holidays and at occasions like Christmas, Easter, Eid and Diwali. You can save a lot of money because airlines and hotels reduce their prices to attract customers out of season. In addition, you also avoid crowds of tourists at your destination.
- Eat local food
For travelers on a budget, it is advisable to eat what the locals eat. Overpriced cafes and restaurants can cost you a lot of money that you could otherwise save by going to local places that serve fresh meals. This way you can get a much more authentic experience. In addition, it is best to avoid eating near famous tourist attractions because the food is necessarily expensive. Cooking yourself or preparing a sandwich or hamburger can save you a lot of money.
- Save money on transportation
Transportation is a major factor that consumes a lot of our money on a trip. Becoming familiar with the public transportation system can save you a lot of time and money. Local buses and trains are cheap and offer more opportunities to meet and get to know the locals. Services like Uber can also be used because they are cheaper and more reliable than local taxis. Having a means of transportation is a better option if you plan to stay in one place for a long time. Buy a car or bike to avoid the hassle of public transport, although this can sometimes become more difficult, but that’s why we travel. You will be challenged every day; You will be faced with a breakdown, a puncture, you will lose yourself, but you will learn every day during this kind of trip. In addition, it can be more adventurous because it allows you to occasionally camp, sleep in your vehicle and save money that will otherwise be spent on the hotel. At the end of your trip, you can resell the vehicle and recover much of your money spent on transportation.
- Use community platforms
Using a community platform can save you a lot of money because you can find cheaper accommodation, meals and transportation. Sites such as Airbnb (for accommodation), EatWith (meals), BlaBlaCar (carpooling) have transformed the travel industry by making it much cheaper and more accessible. You also get in touch with the locals and learn a lot about the place.
- Use travel discounts
Never forget to use the travel discounts that exist on the web. If you have a promo code, you can save money on flights, travel, shopping and a host of other things around the world. There are many sites doing some research, you can see all the Go Voyages discounts on this site for example. GO Voyages is one of the largest online sellers of airline tickets in France and offers a wide choice of flight deals, at the best prices and from cities around the world and with this kind of travel discounts you can save up to 40% discount or deduct 100 € on your ticket.
- Walk more
You do not need to take a taxi or public transport to get anywhere, especially when you want to save money. If the place of visit is within a reasonable walking distance for you, go there on foot. As you walk through town, you will experience immersive and culturally enriching experiences.
- Work while traveling
There are countless opportunities to make money nowadays. All you need is a laptop with a stable internet connection. With the increasing penetration of the internet, <a href=”https://www.careermetis.com/actionable-tips-successful-freelance-career-2019/”>freelancers</a> can now earn a lot of money by living anywhere they want in the world while traveling. You can also make money without a long-term job, for example teaching skiing in winter or a language in another country. The opportunities to make money are many if you put in a little time and effort.
- Be flexible with your plans
When traveling on a limited budget, it’s possible that things are not going as planned. Bad things can happen to you from time to time, and you should be ready for that. You could end up in a bad situation and lose money; you might not get a refund for something that would have been insured. When such misfortunes occur, you must accept the changes and adjust your plans accordingly.
When people think of shared coworking spaces, the image that comes to our mind includes freelancers or solo-entrepreneurs, but the fact is startup teams or even big business are also moving towards shared working environments.
Now, the commercial offices are transforming into new and more collaborative workspace design architecture and now many of the businesses and even enterprises are feeding the demand for #coworking trends.
‘Workplace for future’, ‘Alternate office’ or ‘flexible offices’ – these are many synonyms of coworking shared spaces. It started a few decades ago as an innovative solution for freelancers and young startups have now become a #trending thing. According to the latest research, more than 1 million companies have started using coworking spaces for their business operations.
There is a shift towards enterprising moving towards coworking spaces such as tuition centers, research labs, or satellite office, etc
Let’s dash into some of the values that ingenious startups get from working out of shared coworking workspaces.
#1 Shared Offices Encourage More Connections with fellow workers, Which Also Increases Productivity of business:
One of the most fascinating facts of coworking shared space is that you can meet people of different interests, different mindsets, different culture, etc., which can help you grow as you can get new ideas or new thought for any kind of a problem. You can also grow your team by connecting with people around you, there are freelancers who are also using coworking spaces for their work, or you can grow your business by connecting with other business owners who are using that space along with you. You can also call other fellow members of shared space to your product launch which in returns helps to get more productivity to your business.
#2 Look the Part with a well Equipped Space that Impresses Clients, Job Candidates, and Investors:
when you are in the first few years of major growth activities of your business, then having a professional meeting/conference space is required. Coworking spaces raised popularity because they understood how much it is important to have a well-structured office for meeting up your clients or investors.
Having the right ambiance and the right environment is the key to business success. As bringing investors or clients to clean, fully-equipped with modern technology, a conference room with a whiteboard and round table and stylish office with good interior can build trust and confidence.
This Might help you get a handsome amount of funding for your startup or your business. Moreover, this attracts the youth to join your company as you have such a healthy environment around you.
#3 Take Advantage of Low-Commitment with High Convenience:
Most of the coworking shared spaces offer monthly, daily or hourly memberships with amenities such as high-speed wi-fi facility, free tea/coffee, meeting rooms, conference rooms, cafeterias, printer facilities, etc, hence helps you in keeping your business overhead costs to a minimum. You can even customize your package as per your requirements like you know you do not need a conference room or tea/coffee services then you can go for customized services as well.
Big Businesses are also using coworking spaces as they don’t have to manage anything of their own such as a power cut off, wifi bills, Tea/coffee bills, fixed tenure agreement, etc. They can completely focus on their business and can make it a huge success.
#4 Innovation options for your Business:
Coworking shared spaces also provide an exhilarating environment to innovate and harness their creativity. Tech & IT companies are always in an infinite “war for talent” situation. Finding the right and topmost talent is an extremely difficult part. Individual factors such as the working place and other benefits can make a huge difference.
By providing the coworking shared space for their employee, staff can decide exactly how, where and when they choose to work, ultimately helping in increasing the productivity, morale and also encourage the innovation out of the box from the team.
Coworking work culture represents a modern lifestyle, which attracts the young and energetic generation. Nowadays companies want energetic and innovate people who can think beyond the way normal people think. When you do not have to worry about anything around you can focus on your work in a more efficient way.
Category: Patient Rights
“Clinical Diagnosis, The contemporary, hands-on and real-time analysis”
Medicine is an inexact science. We are accustomed to this concept in its various dimensions & coloration. The articulate doctor would say that he will apply all his professional expertise for the therapeutic relief and management of his patients follow the universal protocols and practices but nevertheless, the outcome and results may still be eventful! The nature of the anatomical anomalies, physiological changes, aggravated pathology, terminal or palliative stage of the disease and curable or treatable form of its manifestation may ultimately bring in to picture the real-time patient care or lack of it. (The Present Article is a humble attempt to illuminate the interpersonal relationship between the doctor & the patient)
The first and foremost tool at the command of a physician is the pair of hands and the pair of eyes which the Mother Nature has bestowed upon him. The undergraduate course in its curriculum carries the sharpening of visible perception of the subject (patient), the physical appearance, the tell-tale signs and presentations escalated by the symptomatic jugglery of the disease process magnified into a provisional or conformed positioning or likelihood of the issues which the patient is suffering from, in other words, known as ‘diagnosis’. The course of treatment may start with, the accurate diagnosis of the patient. The timely ‘diagnosis’ of the patient and the skillful picking up of other alerts like the co-morbid conditions. (Mis-diagnosis, error in diagnosis and sometimes missed diagnosis derails a course of treatment without any intentional lapse on the part of the caregiver)
It’s not out of context to state that the trajectory of alleged medical negligence steeply goes down where the per capita time spent by the clinician with patient is comparatively more during which there is a random exchange of complaints, conditions, difficulties and problem areas vocally and expressly shared by the patients himself and the rapt attention paid by the clinician to hear and listen, see and watch, capture and observe, pickup and apply and make up a firm mind to give the best treatment of choice.
HOW TO STRENGTHEN CLINICAL SKILLS
1. Protocol – There is no rule of thumb or any judicial prerogative that can be used as a benchmark for preventive measures that may be observed by all the doctors during their first encounter with the patients. The academic, practical, on the job training and experience hours determines the acumen of the intuitive clinical skills.
2. Watch-the-watch – It is immaterial whether by the watch a physician makes up his mind to spend few minutes to an hour or more to understand the problems of his patient. But more than the quantitative aspect it is the qualitative filter that comes into play, the former leading to the latter and not otherwise.
3. Communication Skills – Other than the formal training of physical examination of the patients, the language should never become the barrier between the patients and the doctor. It is all the more important that the simplest form of language, even vernacular may be used for communication between the two. The person In pain can explain better the points of its generation or referral, whereas the physician is trained to use the touch and pressure to determine the nature and extent of the same in order to reach the most immediate and probable cause behind the same.
4. Why ‘co-relate’ clinically – In the world of radiodiagnosis, laboratory analysis and other digital examinations of the human anatomy required collectively or in isolated branches or vital organs, the courts have consistently held that the examiner shall highlight the observations on an objective basis by laying out the parameters and the acceptable standards. However, with the basic qualification as a pathologist or a radiologist or a laboratory technician, the professional shall not give his mind on the diagnosis unless the referring consultant has requested or directed for a specific probe or the professional holds a higher qualification to state so. However, in both the conditions the opinion of the primary consultant shall prevail.
RECENT JUDICIAL REVIEW
“All the clinical establishments throughout the State of Uttrakhand are directed that the patients are not unnecessarily put to diagnostic tests. Only necessary diagnostics tests are ordered to be undertaken to access the clinical condition of the patient. The State Government is directed to prescribe the rates for various diagnostic tests or procedures or surgeries or treatments extended by clinical establishments …” (Ref : WPPIL – 120/16 AHMAD NABI VS STATE OF UTTRAKHAND, Dated 14th Aug 2018)
Read from the physician’s perspective, the aforesaid judicial observations recognized the strength of the clinical diagnosis and the sanctity of the reasoned opinion of the physician after clinical examination of the patient. It also rests at bay the apprehensions in the minds of the cautious and preventive practitioners who are into passive medication after the advent of high compensation awards given by courts in malpractice litigation.
Blog by: Lawcare Litmus
Mobile: +91 98115 72160, +91 9811073252
Authors: Anoop K. Kaushal & S. K. Gulati Advocates
Do you wish to multiply your income? Classy as it may sound, money is not something that can be earned only with hard work. As the saying goes, “Let money work for you rather than work those hated extra hours, to add a little more to your pocket.” I believe these lines to be absolutely true, when it comes to making right investment choices, tailored specifically to meet your financial goals. In finance, right investment choices are termed as an evenly balanced portfolio. Now you may ask: What’s a portfolio? In easy terms, it is a collection of all your money/ savings, divided into proportions of the amount you invest in each type of financial products- stocks, bonds, mutual funds, insurance policies, etc.
It’s basically a risk minimizing structure, designed to overcome misfortunes or economic failure. Let this line explain you better: Never keep all your eggs in one basket. Because if the basket tumbles, you are at a huge risk of breaking them all. Likewise, putting all your money in one type of financial product, could make you lose it all. Also, as I stated in my previous article, every investment option carries certain level of risk with it and you should always consider it, while taking your decision. Having said that, I know, how eagerly you must be rolling down your eyes, searching for those strategies, that will answer the question I quoted above! Well search no further.
Here are top 5 strategies/financial products you should park your money in and “enjoy the beauty of compounded returns” (Disclaimer: These strategies are long term in nature and only give a general view of some of the best financial products- with taxation benefits*)
Mutual Funds: Investing your money in a mutual fund, could turn out to be the best source of generating long term profits. With a risk factor varying from high to medium, the right way to participate in this type of investment class is through a SIP (Systematic investment plan), under which you are required to invest a standard minimum amount of Rs 500 (on a monthly basis). There’s no upper bar as to the amount you can invest and it solely depends on your capacity. Mutual funds, especially the ones focused on equity are known to even generate a compounded return of nearly 20% in a 5 years time.
Here are top 5 strategies/financial products you should park your money in and “enjoy the beauty of compounded returns” (Disclaimer: These strategies are long term in nature and only give a general view of some of the best financial products- with taxation benefits*)
1. Mutual Funds: Investing your money in a mutual fund, could turn out to be the best source of generating long term profits. With a risk factor varying from high to medium, the right way to participate in this type of investment class is through a SIP (Systematic investment plan), under which you are required to invest a standard minimum amount of Rs 500 (on a monthly basis). There’s no upper bar as to the amount you can invest and it solely depends on your capacity. Mutual funds, especially the ones focused on equity are known to even generate a compounded return of nearly 20% in a 5 years time.
2. In general, there are various types of mutual funds, which are managed by experienced fund managers, meaning your only job is to invest and the asset management company’s job is to manage it and reap good returns for you. Most important things to look out in a mutual fund scheme is the rate of return it is offering, the experience/ credibility of the manager who’s in charge of your funds and the net asset value of the chosen scheme. From taxation view point: Equity-linked Saving schemes (ELSS) are considered to be the most effective tax-saving instrument under section 80C, allowing you to save long term capital gains/ earnings (i.e,exceeding 12 months) uptoRs 1 lakh
3. National Pension Scheme: NPS is one of themost trustworthy and best low-risk investment scheme backed by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). With no minimum limit for making an investment, this investment class offers a diversified portfolio in equity, fixed deposits, corporate bonds, liquid funds, etc. This investment option is a good way to secure your retirement life, especially when you aren’t that good at personally allocating assets for your future needs. Under NPS, there are different classes of investments, and just to make you aware of the returns it offers you, I am quoting the current on-going compounded returns of Class E funds: 1 year return: 9.5%, 3 year return:8.5% and 5 year return:11%. From taxation view point, NPS qualifies under section 80C, 80CCC, and 80CCD, where you can save whooping Rs 1.5 lakh every year. Tax deduction doesn’t end there. Under Section 80CCD(1B) an additional amount of Rs 50,000 can be saved. Furthermore, under section 80CCD(2) if your income is in the high tax bracket, you can ask your employer to contribute 10% of your salary, without you having to do any effort for the investment sake. Sounds fair enough?
a. Public Provident Fund: Considered one of the best risk averse mean of multiplying your income, a PPF account can be opened via approaching a bank or even at a local post office. Backed by the government of India, it serves as a long term savings fund with an impressive rate of return, currently at 8%, which compounds annually. Annual deposit limit for investment is Rs 500 at minimum and Rs 1,50,000 at maximum. Generally the tenure of this scheme is 15 years, which can be further extended to 5 years.
b. However an early withdrawal after the 7th year of opening an account can also be made. You are even entitled to avail a loan of 25% from the balance of your PPF. But I don’t recommend it, as the interest rates charged on it is generally 2% higher than the prevailing rate of a normal loan. However, the best thing about this fund is the unmatched tax benefit. The compounded interest rate that you earn on this fund is absolutely tax free, which means the amount you will normally collect after 15 years, will go straight into your pocket.
However an early withdrawal after the 7th year of opening an account can also be made. You are even entitled to avail a loan of 25% from the balance of your PPF. But I don’t recommend it, as the interest rates charged on it is generally 2% higher than the prevailing rate of a normal loan. However, the best thing about this fund is the unmatched tax benefit. The compounded interest rate that you earn on this fund is absolutely tax free, which means the amount you will normally collect after 15 years, will go straight into pocket your pocket.
4. Gold/ Gold ETF: Gold is one of the oldest investment class, that has existed for centuries, even before the financial system was established. In India, the love for Gold is no secret. A little heavy on the pocket, owning gold is a necessity, if you wish to reduce the risk factor from your portfolio. Unlike other financial products, the value of gold is far less volatile (fluctuating in nature) and the rule of time value of money isn’t applicable over it, meaning when the inflation rate is on the rise, gold has shown a track record of appreciating in value, unlike fiat money which shows a trend of depreciation in value. This positive trait of gold, can be used as a hedge, whenever the economic condition of the country dingles over a long period of time. Talking about the ownership, people often find it uncomfortable to store gold bars and coins at their homes, in fear of theft and therefore use bank vault facility, adding further cost. To breakthrough this, financial technology has come up with a modern way to own gold- Gold ETF (Exchange Traded Funds). Gold ETF is a commodity stock, which trades on the stock market like any other normal stock, with the only difference that it represents the real time value of gold as an underlying asset, meaning you are the owner of your gold, but only in papers. This type of asset has two benefits:
a) It allows you to own gold without the hassle of possessing it in physical form.
b) It is far more a liquid asset than real gold, meaning it can be easily bought and sold on the stock exchange anytime, generating cash-flows for you instantly. The investment cost is comparatively a little less in Gold ETF, as compared to that in buying physical gold. The current price of 10 grams of gold is around Rs. 34,110 with a daily price variation of around Rs. 100.
5. Cryptocurrencies: A completely new asset class, still under constant technological development, cryptocurrencies are the future of the finance industry. Thanks to the blockchain powered technology,enabling peer to peer transactions, meaning you will soon be able to transfer funds from your personally owned account to another, without the need of any intermediary (bank). This will give you complete ownership over your funds and its movement. But hey, this article is not dedicated to crypto, so lets limit our approach to the investment part only.
In the year 2011, the cost of 1 unit of Bitcoin (the first cryptocurrency to ever release) was around $0.31 meaning if you purchased around 100 units of it, that would have amounted to a mere investment of $31 equivalent to Rs 2,137.58 only. The next thing I am about to tell, might make you stand on your toes. On December 11, 2017, the value of one unit of Bitcoin shot as high as $ 17,549.67, meaning if you held your investment for only 7 years, you would be sitting on a net worth of $17,54,967 ($1.7 million) without spending any extra penny. Yes you read that right, you would have been a millionaire! However, the value depreciated again falling to $ 3,895.63 (current market value). Highly volatile in nature, this asset class is only for those having a high risk appetite and good funding. However in India, the use of digital money is still illegal, but that doesn’t mean we should be sitting ducks and not look beyond the potential crypto has to offer in the near future. Today, there are many types of cryptocurrencies, with new ones launching every year including the JPM coin, released this year, by the international banking giant JP Morgan Chase. Currently, the most well knowncryptos are Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Bitcoin Cash other than Bitcoin itself.
Blog by : Aman Sharma
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : +91 91493 71029
Co-working spaces are gaining popularity in this world with growing start-ups and freelancers. And not just popularity, co-working spaces have also grabbed an irreplaceable status among the entrepreneurs, start-ups, freelancers, and SMEs because who wouldn’t love to have an energetic workplace to spend the maximum part of their day in. And the aroma of coffee is just the cherry on the top. No surprise that many people now prefer co-working spaces over the regular monotomous offices. Apart from the great facilities co-working spaces are light on the pocket as well where one pays according to the need of space.
With the increasing popularity, many co-working spaces have sprung up in tier I and some of the tier II cities.In order to survive in this competition, co-working spaces need to grab their space and audience in the market. One can leverage the power of digital marketing to market their co-working space and reach potential customers.
There are many ways to build and use the digital space to market co-working spaces. Here is the step by step guide on how to market your co-working space digitally.
Google My Business
First of all, in order to create a presence in digital space, you need to list your co-working space business on Google My Business. Along with the aesthetic pictures of your co-working space and the contact information for your potential customers it also provides you with an authentic badge in the suspicious internet world.
Secondly, you can also create your website where you put out the detailed information, photos as well as the pricing for the co-working space. Your website can provide personalized feeling to potential clients by providing them with customized plans as per need or a form where the user fills in his/her details to get a call for more information.
The next step would be to establish your reputation in this niche. Get the reviews on google from your existing customers. Reviews are a reality check & trust building factor for potential customers.
Social Media Accounts
Also maintain social media page for your co-working space on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Linkedin depending on which platform your target audience is engaged on mostly. Keep the social platform account responsive to any customer queries, comments or issues and also try to get reviews on your social media platforms as well. Getting customer feedbacks and testimonials and sharing them on your social media platforms could be one way to build audience engagement as well as a reputation for your brand. Also, share the real-time images of your co-working space on your social media accounts so that your potential customers could grasp everything your co-working space has to offer. You can also ask your customers to share your social account posts among their peers. This will grow your reach as well as business more organically with minimum investment.
Try to rank your website or social accounts for the relevant keywords, the keywords your target customer might search on google or any other search engine. Maintain good quality and authentic content for your website as well as other accounts on digital space and try to get organic traffic to your website by performing good SEO practices.
SEM & Ad Campaigns
After all the things mentioned above now is the time to try for google ads or run ad campaigns on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. These Ads are really powerful as they appear in the results when people are actually searching for co-working spaces in some areas. Also, the ad campaigns on social media allow you to target the audience depending on the characteristics you think your potential customers might have such as entrepreneurs, freelancers, and small companies etc.
All these combined together will create a great digital marketing plan for marketing the co-working spaces to reach the right customers and grow your business.